The value of your investments and the income from them may go down as well as up, and you could get back less than you invested.

Get in touch
Get in touch

If you would like to know more about a 7IM service

Or if you prefer (or if it’s outside office hours) you can Contact us .

Investing responsibly shouldn’t come at a sacrifice

At 7IM, we believe in responsible investing, for today and tomorrow. And we believe we can help you and your clients make a difference with a suite of responsible investment solutions that deliver on price, performance and process.

Price

Our responsible investment solutions are priced as consciously as they are invested.

Our Responsible Choice Model Portfolios have an AMC (annual management charge) of just 0.30% with the ongoing charges (OCF) of underlying holdings around 0.40% per annum. This means a total cost of approx. 0.70% per annum.

We have also recently reduced our Sustainable Balance Fund’s AMC to 0.75% resulting in an OCF of 1.02%.

Price

Process

Our responsible range uses a blend of investments from across the responsible investing spectrum.

Like all our investments, the range is underpinned by our highly diversified Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA), which acts as our long-term investment plan.

We then apply tactical tilts and look for appropriate products to enhance returns and ensure portfolios are responsibly invested.

They benefit from the same robust risk management process that underpins all 7IM’s investments.

Process

Performance

7IM are proven performers in responsible multi asset investing.

We’ve been running a Sustainable Balance Fund for over 14 years that boasts top quartile performance over 3, 5 and 10 years.

We’re applying this experience and expertise to the Responsible Choice Model Portfolio range.

Performance
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Financial Intermediary

I confirm that I am a Financial Adviser, Solicitor or Accountant and authorised to conduct investment business.

If you do not meet this criteria then you must leave the website or select an appropriate audience.

Search
Contact us
Close search
Close