If you already have a plan for your financial future then we give you investment advice and create an actively managed portfolio of investments for you.
If you need help to make that plan and organise your financial future we can do that too, before we start to create the appropriate portfolio of investments.
What our discretionary service is
We start by getting a clear understanding of you, your personal situation, perhaps your wider family, what you want to achieve and your existing investments.
We help people who are still building their investment portfolio and people who are ready to start spending some of it, as income.
We help with a broad range of financial problems and situations from retirement and pension consolidation to investing to pay school fees and legacy plans.
What you get from our service
- An investment portfolio created personally for you
- A realistic view of what your capital can achieve – portfolios are created based on what’s realistic over the long term, not how markets are performing at any particular point
- A relationship fitted around you. Our Private Client Managers will keep you as involved as you want to be in decisions and with news on our investment views
- The reassurance that we invest our long term money alongside yours in the same funds and strategies
Where our services are based
We have London, Jersey and Edinburgh based teams who travel around the country to meet clients, providing unbiased advice and investment services. The Jersey team can help those who have offshore assets, or need to create offshore portfolios.
If you'd like to get in touch with one of our Private Client Managers and find out a little bit more about them, click here.
Points to consider
- In making any choice of investment you need to consider the level of risk you are prepared to take and how much you need to achieve over what time.
- Investing in our funds is a long term commitment and not really suited to those who wish to invest for less than 5 years.
- And of course you must always remember that, however much we aim to improve the predictability of the returns that our funds achieve for you over the longer term, there can be no guarantees; the value of investments may go up and down and you may get back less than you invested originally.
- If you are in any doubt about the suitability of the investment or service, you should consult a professional financial adviser.