Take control over your investments, with a service that provides straightforward investment solutions that are cost effective and easy to access – with or without support.
What self invest is
Our self invest service provides access to an investment solution that aims for more predictable returns, manages risk, keeps cost down and lets people sleep at night. If this sounds like you, take a look at our AAP and Multi Manager funds offering.
Our self invest service provides the following benefits:
- a friendly solution to dealing, managing and monitoring of your portfolio
- a quick, cost effective, safe and secure solution
- the ability to view your own family's portfolios online and via 7IMagine
Who self invest is for
As its name suggests, the self invest service hands control over to clients to do it all themselves: dealing, managing and monitoring their portfolio.
Points to consider
- Our self invest service is an execution only service, we cannot provide any advice to you, and if you are in any doubt about what to do, you should consult a professional financial adviser who can advise you further.
- Investing in our funds is a long term commitment and not really suited to those who wish to invest for less than 5 years.
- In making any choice investment you need to consider the level of risk you are prepared to take and how much you need to achieve over what time.
- And of course you must always remember that, however much we aim to improve the predictability of the returns that our funds achieve for you over the longer term, there can be no guarantees; the value of investments may go up and down and you may get back less than you invested originally.