Our discretionary service is as straightforward or as complex as you need it to be. A 7IM relationship manager works alongside you to understand your clients' needs to deliver a personal service.
What are the benefits of our discretionary service?
You have the confidence that an experienced investment manager is managing your client's money with the discipline and rigour of our uniform investment process, combined with flexible and personal service. We manage the money and the administration. This allows you to spend more time with your clients on financial planning and building your business.
The building blocks of any portfolio are the main 7IM risk profiled strategies. These can be enhanced with specialist portfolios as circumstances require.
- You can access our series of active and passive strategies, an unconstrained approach and an income approach.
- We can identify complementary investment vehicles run by other asset managers where it makes sense.
- Portfolios can be managed within or outside tax wrappers, onshore or offshore.
- Our investment strategies can be implemented with unitised funds or through segregated model portfolios.
Who our discretionary service is for
It’s for financial advisers who prefer us to be directly involved with their clients as well as providing the investment expertise and insight.
Points for you and your clients to consider
- Investment in the 7IM funds and models will not be suitable for everybody. However much we aim to improve the predictability of the returns that our funds achieve for investors over the longer term, there can be no guarantees; the value of investments may go up and down and your investors may get back less than they invested originally.
- Investing in our funds is a long term commitment and not really suited to those who wish to invest for less than 5 years.