- Range of risk-rated model portfolios (onshore and offshore available)
- Same investment processes that you can expect from 7IM - Active and Passive implementation
- Management of risk is an integrated and active part of the investment decision making process
- Published average annualised guideline returns to help you and your clients plan
- Easy sign-up process
- High level of adviser support including our portfolio review service
What makes our model portfolios different?
The 7IM Model Portfolios are risk rated portfolios which benefit from the same robust and disciplined investment processes that you can expect from 7IM. We use the same decision making process to decide the asset allocation that we use for our 7IM Asset Allocated Passive (AAP) Funds and Multi-Manager funds.
The process consists of a strategic analysis, combined with a tactical view. Portfolios are then adjusted every quarter to reflect the ever changing economic and market conditions.