- Range of risk-rated model portfolios
- Same investment processes that you expect from 7IM
- Published average annualised expected returns to help you and your clients plan
- Available on most platforms
- Easy sign-up process
- High levels of adviser support including portfolio review service
What makes our model portfolios different?
The 7IM Model Portfolios are risk rated portfolios which benefit from the same robust and disciplined investment processes that you expect from 7IM. We use the same decision-making process to decide the asset allocation that we use for our 7IM Asset Allocated Passive (AAP) Funds.
The process consists of a strategic (backward looking) analysis, combined with a tactical (forward looking) view. Portfolios are then adjusted every quarter to reflect the ever-changing economic and market conditions.
What makes our portfolios different to many other model portfolios is that they are constructed by applying active asset allocation techniques and then they are placed in passive and smart passive instruments to keep costs low.
|7IM Model Portfolios||Annual Charge||VAT||Underlying Holdings*||Total|
As at 10 January // *based on 7IM Model Portfolios on the Ascentric platform, varies per platform.
Platform Fee - Please contact your representative from your platform provider.
Any third party charges will be in addition to those detailed above.
Points for you and your clients to consider
- Investment in the 7IM models will not be suitable for everybody. However much we aim to improve the predictability of the returns that we achieve for investors over the longer term, there can be no guarantees; the value of investments may go up and down and investors may get back less than they invested originally.
- Investing with us is a long term commitment and not really suited to those who wish to invest for less than 5 years.